Tuesday, September 27, 2005

CodeProject Article Review - VSS Automation

I have created an article for CodeProject that discusses Visual SourceSafe 6.0. It covers integration with the SourceSafe API into a .NET Project, in addition to using the SS.exe command line utility.

See the article here.

The focus of the sample code is to iterate through an entire project hierarchy and do a rollback to a particular label or file.



I am asking anyone who wants to, to please review this article before I post it on CodeProject. It is my first article, and I would like to simply make sure that I am not making any large blatant mistakes, or outright stating something that is incorrect.

Please post any comments here you may have, or email me. Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous iPad Application Development said...

I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.Thanks..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home